Composer information and online forms
Who can be a SOUNZ contributor?
- Composers (NZ born, NZ citizen or NZ Resident)
- Sound artists (NZ born, NZ citizen or NZ Resident)
- Complete and submit the online application form.
- Once you are a SOUNZ contributor you can use this form to lodge works or update existing works.
- To update your composer biography, please email email@example.com.
Click here to download information about SOUNZ's representation system for New Zealand composers. Click here to download this information in te reo Māori.
Want to tell us about an event?
We aim to list events, which include performances of music by NZ composers, on our events page. Please note: SOUNZ reserves the right to edit any copy to fit the purpose of our website.If your event is listed as detailed above, we occasionally (at our discretion) mention it in the monthly SOUNZ news sent to our database. We also aim to publish information about each event through our social media channels. Like us on Facebook to be able to link to these posts - www.facebook.com/SOUNZnz
Please note: Your event information should reach us well in advance. We receive event information continuously and will try our best to feature your event, but cannot guarantee this if it is sent to us with short notice.
For other composition information please visit the CANZ website. Members of CANZ (Composers Association of New Zealand) receive regular newsletters highlighting upcoming opportunities for New Zealand composers.
Click here for a list of useful links for New Zealand composers.